Products with very low levels of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
Light and resistant materials hat save weight compared with solid plastíc.
High thermal and acoustic insulation, and vibration absorption, capacíty.
Materials suitable for air and water sealing and tightness applications.
Soft touch on door pannels and arm rests by means of substrate laminations on foam.
Logistics : foam inserts for returnable containers.
Products able to satisfy the fire performance regulation EN-45545 (Hll I HL2 I HL3).
Technical foams and insulations able to replace plastic and metal materials, favouring weight reduction.
Water-resistant materials with very low thermal conductivity coefficient.
Materials with excellent noise and vibration absorption capacities.
Insulation for high temperatures (up to 1000 ºC).
Complete cycle that covers the selection of materials, design, cutting and supply of parts by way of kits.
Products with high acoustic, thermal insulation and vibration absorption capacity.
Light and resistant materials that help reduce the weight of domestic appliances.
Suitable for air and water sealing applications.
Complywith regulations UL94, FDA, European “Food Contact” regulation, etc.
Zotek® foams with improved temperature resistence up to 170º C.
Foam spieces for returnable container inserts or liners.
Thermal and acoustic insulation.
Water and air-proof seals and gaskets.
- HVAC ducts.
- Window and door seals.
- Protection for cables.
- Seat backrests.
- Insulation boards.
Ultra-low density (from 15 Kg/m3) closed cell materials which float well.
Fast, economic and flexible solutions compared to other production methods (e.g. roto-moulding).
Possibility to have coatings with sprayed PU base to increase the longevity of materials in aggressive environments.
- Mooring fenders.
- Inflatable armbands.
- Boom containment.
- Life vests.
Fasteners and tailor-made foam inserts for containers.
Zetaprotec finish can be made for all parts (on a polyurea sprayed base).
Different densities to house parts of all weights and sizes.
“Soft” foams to prevent contents from rubbing or leaving marks.
Adaptation to the shelf life required by the client.
- Fastener, cradle and comb-type inserts in densities of all types; robustness to adapt to any part (dashboards, wheel arches, windscreens, etc.)
- PE foam or EPDM rubber seals for container protection.
- Foam bases for pallets, containers, etc.
Foam with electro-static behaviour that is unaffected by atmospheric humidity.
Extremely pure materials.
VOC and halogen-free.
Good energy absorption and buffering.
Complies with Regulations & Standards ANSI/ESD: JESD625-A; DStan; MIL-HDBK-2638.
- Foam inserts for packaging containing electronic devices.
These pure foams contain no chemical residue.
Different types of foam can be combined to provide distinct properties, such as soft-to-the-touch and firm support. Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
Easy-to-convert and can be moulded directly onto the body.
Invisible to the MRI, CT and X-rays.
CFC and HCFC-free.
Naturally coloured foams which are easy to cut and mould, low in weight, highly durable and irritant-free.
- Prosthetics of any kind.
- Cervical collars.
- Back and neck support.
- Splints to immobilise knees.
- Splints for hands and hips.
- Body protection.
- Backboards (spinal boards) to transport the infirm.
- X-ray blocks.
- Orthopaedic insoles and supports.
- Inserts to protect equipment.
- Medical / surgical instrument trays.
- Sample presentation packaging.
- Minimal water absorption.
- Maximum impact absorption footfall).
- Resistant to detergents and being washed.
Resistant to micro-organisms and bacteria.
Highly stable sizing.
Thermal welding and thermal shaping.
Thermal welding and thermal shaping.
Enables rolling with fabrics.
Good impact absorption.
Non-toxic and inert.
Easy-to-clean and hypoallergenic.
- Heel and ankle supports.
- Flap and neck padding.
- Flat insoles.
- Thermoformed insoles with leather or fabric outers.
- Supports for fabrics.
Very pure foams with no volatile organic compounds; food grade safe.
- Foams that comply with European Regulation EU 10/2011 and FDA regulations.
ZFoam is registered in the Healthcare Registry as a foam conversion for food contact company.
Isothermal solutions in any size or shape.
- Isothermal packaging for food, fresh produce, vaccinations, medicine, etc.
- Food packaging: supports, separators, etc.