Perfumes, cosmetics and parapharmacy.
Wine, champagnes, liqueurs and gourmet products.
Jewellery and watches.
Boxes for special and limited editions.
- Surface ﬁnishes and textures.
- Extensive colour range.
- Cardboard and fabric lamination.
- Laser engraving.
- Digital printing.
- Dual presentation and impact-protection function.
- Odourless, pure and environmentally friendly foams.
Medical and pharmaceutical equipment.
Photography, audio and video equipment.
Tool packs for technical service.
Security and defence.
- Tailored production for prototypes and small series.
- VOC (volatile organic compound) free foams that do not contaminate the content.
- Customisation: colours, laser engraving, digital printing.
- Combination of different densities and hardnesses.
- Versions for electrostatic discharge protection (SD, CN).
Special foams for temporary packaging and protection of artworks.
Foams for protection during exhibition transfers and logistics.
Support panels lining in museums, archives and libraries.
- Plastazote® and Evazote® are globally acknowledged for use in contact with sculptures, paintings, books and codices.
- Some users of these products are:
- British Museum
- Tate Gallery Britain
- Palais du Louvre
- El Prado Museum in Madrid
- Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao
- Plastazote® and Evazote® do not contain any type of chemical residue that might affect or contaminate artworks.
- Without VOC (volatile organic compounds), or CFCs or HCFCs.
- They do not foster bacterial growth or absorb humidity.
Tool control inserts
Roll cab inserts.
Development and implementation of Lean and 5s Systems.
Essential elements in FOD (Foreign Object Debris).
Excellent shock absorption properties.
Widespread use in aeronautical, aerospace, automotive and medical sectors.
- Two-coloured trays to easily identify tools as well as missing tools.
- Tailored production for all types of cabs.
- Possibility of surface reinforcement for greater durability.
- Azote® foams manufactured with injection of high purity nitrogen, with no chemical residues or ammonia that might affect the tools.
- Possibility of sterilization for medical use.
- Zotek® foams that permit contact with aviation fuel and other fuels without deterioration.
Insert for sales sample cases.
Supports for POS.
- Tailored surface ﬁnish:
- Laser engraving.
- Digital printing.
- Reinforced outer layer.
- Bevel cuts for greater visibility.
Logistics and transportation
Large containers for sectors such as defence and safety.
Returnable containers for automotive and appliances sectors.
- Foams for class A surface protection and with low abrasion degree, suitable for plastic and painted surfaces.
- Special improved durability grades that multiply the container working life.
- Possibility of surface reinforcement.
- Foam parts and racks that adapt to any type of product.
- Lamination with special fabrics such as Non Wovens, Tyvek®.
- Self-adhesive ﬁnish for improved assembly.
- Tapes and protection pads for angles, corners and tubes.
- Food product packaging (direct contact).
Insulators in isothermal containers.
Separators in food transport.
Low conductivity isothermal covers.
- High-purity foams, VOC-free, suitable for food use.
- They satisfy the EU 10/2011 European regulation and the FDA American regulation.
- ZFoam is registered in the Health Register (RS) with no. 39.005538/Z for food contact packaging.
Inserts for suitcases, briefcases and transport containers.
Special foam for electrostatic discharge protection.
Special grades for defence and security equipment.
- High-purity Azote® foam with no chemical residues.
- Conductive (CN) and antistatic (SD) grades with independent atmospheric humidity protection properties.
- Excellent energy absorption and mufﬂing.
- Compliance with most demanding military standards (DEF STAN, RARDE, NATO).