Indoor & outdoor mats and roll mats
Lightweight, comfortable products that are ecological and PVC-free (customisation available). Wide product range covering all market levels: from basic low-cost roll mats to high performance products.
- Single-layer mats: with or without masking film, with various surface etching possibilities (pyramidal, fine, grooved & speciality).
- Dual-layer mats: combine foams of various colours or density-firmness.
- Foldable mats.
- Thermoformed mats.
Products which are safe, durable and inert (far pools). Perfect for both learning and training, as well as activities like water aerobics. Made according to the CE/EN 13138 standard.
- Swimming floats.
- Pull buoys.
- Floating shapes & covers.
- Flotation belts & collars.
- Accessories for aquagym.
- “Soft” floating doughnuts in different shapes, colours & sizes.
Tatami and sports flooring
Versatile, lightweight and resistant products enabling maximum shock absorption combined with gradual energy release.
Free from PVC.
- School tatami: customised design perfect for multi-purpose rooms.
- Judo & combat-certified tatami. 40 mm thick, interlocking finish and rice straw-layered finish on both sides. Certified by the IJF.
- Karate, kick boxing & taekwondo-certified tatami. 20 mm thick, interlocking finish and rice straw-layered finish on both sides. Certified by the WKF, ITF.
- Under-floor protection: polyurethane agglomerate foams in various densities, especially designed for full-time use rooms.
- Zetakid®: removable flooring made from interlocking high-density foam tiles with a reinforced surface finish for pre-school areas, nurseries, play rooms and play areas. Opportunity to increase the HIC by combining different density materials.
- Protection for floors, walls, corners, sharp edges, pillars, basketball hoop supports, goals, etc.
- Basic bodyboard: with an EPS core and striking designs.
- lntermediate bodyboard: range with a closed cell polyethylene foam core.
- Professional bodyboard: wíth a Plastazote® HD core.
- Softboard and longboard.
Durable, reusable materials specially designed to absorb arrow impact.
- Multi-target quivers.
- 3-D shapes.
Cores for padel racquets
Cores in polyethylene foam (FOAM) and EVA with varying degrees of hardness that enable racquets to be made that behave consistently and are light and durable.
- High-purity materials with no foaming agent residue or volatile organic compounds.
- A variety of materials for the whole range of racquets: children’s, beginner’s, professional, strike, control, etc.:
- LA 15.
- LD 15.
- EV 30.
- EV 42.
- EV 50.
- VA 35.
- PN 28 SOFT.